Kunal Dutta / कुणाल दत्त / কুণাল দত্ত
Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik
Department 1: Algorithms and Complexity
Campus E1 4, Room 319
Get my email address via email
Phone: +49 681 9325 1019
Fax: +49 681 9325 N99
PGP ID: 0xSOME_PGP_HEX_CODE
- and their applications to Computer Science (and occasionally, Representation Theory)
- A. Bishnu, K. Dutta, A. Ghosh, S. Pal: $(1,j)$-set problem in graphs arXiv
- K. Dutta, C.R. Subramanian: On induced paths, holes and trees in random graphs
- K. Dutta, C.R. Subramanian: Improved bounds on induced acyclic subgraphs in random digraphs
- K. Dutta, A. Prasad: Combinatorics of finite abelian groups and Weil representations. arXiv
Pacific Journal of Mathematics, to appear.
- J. Cooper, K. Dutta, D. Mubayi: Counting independent sets in
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing.
Published online: 08 April 2014
- W. Calvert, K. Dutta, A. Prasad: Degenerations and orbits of
tuples and subgroups in an Abelian group. arXiv
Journal of Group Theory 16 (2013), 221-233.
- K. Dutta, D. Mubayi, C. R. Subramanian: New lower bounds for
the independence number of sparse graphs and hypergraphs. arXiv
SIAM Journal of Discrete Math. (2012) 26(3) 1134-1147.
- K. Dutta, A. Prasad: Degenerations and orbits in finite abelian
Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 118 (2011)
- K. Dutta, C. R. Subramanian: Induced acyclic tournaments in
Sharp concentration, thresholds and algorithms.
Discussiones Mathematicae Graph Theory. Online version,
- K. Dutta, C. R. Subramanian: On induced acyclic subgraphs in sparse random
Proceedings of EuroComb'11 (European Conference on Combinatorics, Graph Theory
and Applications), Budapest, Hungary, August 2011.
- K. Dutta, C. R. Subramanian: Induced acyclic subgraphs in random digraphs :
Proceedings of AofA'10 (21st International Meeting on Probabilistic, Combinatorial
and Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of Algorithms), Vienna, Austria, June 2010.
- K. Dutta, C. R. Subramanian: Largest Induced Acyclic Tournament in Random Digraphs:
A 2-point concentration.
Proceedings of LATIN 2010 (9th Latin American Theoretical Informatics Symposium),
Oaxaca, Mexico, April 2010.