- Applications of Analysis to Computational Problems
- Computational Geometry and Geometric Computing
B. Galehouse: Accurate Numerical Meshing of Intersections.
B. Galehouse: Topologically Accurate Meshing Using Domain Subdivision Techniques.
Ph.D Thesis, New York University, September 2009, Advisor Chee Yap.
- M. Burr, S. W. Choi, B. Galehouse and C. K. Yap,
Complete Subdivision Algorithms, II: Isotopic Meshing of
Singular Algebraic Curves, ISACC 2008.
October 2009 - present:
Postdoctorial researcher at
für Informatik, located
in Universität des
Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, Germany.
- September 2003 - September 2009: New York University.
Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics
Master of Science in Mathematics
- September 1993 - May 1997: Carnegie Mellon University.
B.S. Mathematics with minor in Computer Science.