Selected Topics in Algorithms
Purpose of Course
- We present recent developments in
algorithms in a sequence of mini-courses.
- Each mini-course is an independent unit.
- The goal is to inform ourselves about recent developments and to introduce
PhD-students and advanced master students into active areas of research.
- The intended audience are advanced master students,
PhD-students and above.
- Each mini-course will consist of about 8 to 12
lectures of 45 minutes each.
- The courses will be accompanied by discussion and/or exercise sessions.
- The mini-courses will be taught by members and guests of AG1.
- The courses take place Tuesday and Thursday, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm in Room 024,
Mini-Course 5: NN: NN, Approx Dates:
second fortnight in June
Prof. Dr. Kurt Mehlhorn
Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik
Algorithms and Complexity Group (AG1)