Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik
Department 1: Algorithms and Complexity
Campus E1 4, Room 312
Get my email address via email
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Online Algorithms (Virtual Circuit Routing, Packet Routing, Virtual Networks, Software-Defined Networks)
- Approximation Algorithms (Network Orientation, Wireless Networks)
- Distributed and Centralized Local Algorithms (Network Optimization, Load Balancing, Social Networks)
- New! Reliable Hardware Design
I am a post-doc researcher in D1: Algorithms and Complexity at Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik.
Previously, I was a post-doc researcher in the Algorithms and Complexity group at LIAFA (Paris 7) hosted by Adi Rosén.
I graduated my PhD studies at the School of Electrical Engineering at Tel-Aviv University,
Israel, under the supervision of Prof. Guy Even and Prof. Boaz Patt-Shamir.
For a full publication list please go to here.
For a full list of previously taught course list please go to here.